Under the Health & Safety at Work 1974 and Work at Height 2005 Regulations, every person in the chain leading up to, and including, the final user, has a duty of care to both themselves and others to know and understand the practical implications of working safely at height.
The MG Scotland In-House Ladder Safety Course will enable delegates to select, locate and inspect appropriate work at height equipment for a task and determine when it is appropriate to use ladders and stepladders.
• Legal requirements and guidance
• Work at Height Regulations
• Planning and organising, selecting and using STEP
• Assessing Risks
• Pre-use Inspection procedures
• Inspection documentation
• Theory and practical tests
On successful completion, delegates will receive an MG Scotland Certificate of Competence.